Sunday, November 6, 2011

Epinephrine our 37 ft home !

Add caption
This is our 37 Foot 2002 Pace Arrow, I named her "Epinephrine", I purchased her back in April 2011.  It was in excellent condition with just over 22,000 miles.  Epinephrine is our first motor home so we have learned so much.  We have used her a lot since April. Working out the bugs you could say !.  The bugs were mostly "us".  We would think something didn't work or was broken just to find out we didn't know how she works.  Lot of time was spent talking to my RV mechanic...Brad the owner at Blue Lake RV in Portland, Oregon.  He would say, did you do this or that and by gosh I would do what he said and bingo...everything worked. He saved me money and  frustration so many times. Thanks Brad ! One example of us not knowing how she worked was not having hot water.  This  was a huge issue...more for Andy than I.  Found out if outside shower was "on" the cold water would mix with the hot water. So the fix was simple...turn off the outside shower.

In October 2011 thought I would put her through a dry run.  Took the boys, Brent, Adam ( my sons) and Grey (Brent's best friend) hunting is Sisters, Oregon for 12 days with no hookups and then Andy and I had 6 more days alone with hookups.   Everything worked great !
Add caption


I am in the process of getting my Portable Satellite TV set up. I just got to have my TV.  Brent and Grey, is working on that install.  I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to stuff like that. They hooked up the surround sound to the TV, Blue ray and stereo.  Will keep you posted on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment