Monday, April 14, 2014

My heart belongs to a "Younger Woman" now ! Sylvan Springs visit !

We took a 35-40 minutes drive northwest from Panama City, Florida to check out Sylvan Springs.  Pudd's gave Andy and I the idea...thanks Pudd's, well worth the trip.  It was a nice day with temp's in the low 70"s.


The springs just received a face lift and is now open to the public at no charge.  It is maintained, I believe, by the county.

Once I saw it I just had to jump in !  The water was thousands or maybe a million years old !  The water looked pretty dang cold.  However, I knew if Lilly could do it, so could I.

Ready or not...here I go !
No sissying around here !
Dang it's cold...really  really cold... than again if Lilly can, so can  I !
Miss Lilly...so dang cute !
We were like "Peas and Carrots"
My new sweetheart and best-est friend !  I miss Kloee !
Chickens..they brought their suits too.  "Oh...it's too cold"  Whatever !


Thought I would give a sneak peek into the next blog report from Destin, Florida !  Bet I have your attention now guys !

For Barney Man !



No comments:

Post a Comment