Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Arched National Park in Moab, Utah

This morning we departed Moab, Utah and are now at Hill Air Force Base just north of Ogden, Utah. Chuck and Donna we just had to get that FamCamp Book stamped..lol  We plan on leaving here tomorrow morning heading for Boise, Idaho. We should be in Boise, Idaho Thursday afternoon.  It was nice meeting you Kevin, maybe our paths will cross again,  keep in touch from time to time.

Visiting Arches National Park was great !  We didn't have a chance to visit Canyonland National Park but we will next time.  But to be completely honest...we are tired of looking at rocks..Grand Canyon, Sedona, Monument Valley and Arches National Park..LOL  I want to see my rafting and fishing rivers now with family and friends.  Well not as soon as I thought though ! I just found out yesterday that Brent, Adam and I will have to take trip to Colorado for family when I get back in 12 days.

Double Arch


I just had to climb up the dang thing..Of course Andy Freaking ..lol 
Delicate Arch
"Broken Arch" but it doesn't look broken to me !



Off the path...shame shame on me !
Break time !  Andy always has Water !  See !!!

Sand Arch  

I don't know Arch !  lol

What a contrast from where we are and where we are going.


I know I am going to miss the sun and warm southern temperatures !

No comments:

Post a Comment