Saturday, May 5, 2012

Hot Springs...Idaho ! Game Crossing !!!!

We are, and have been, in Boise, Idaho since Wednesday.  We should be leaving Tuesday morning unless I need to take off for Colorado. Brent and Adam's Grandma just passed away today so everything is kind of on hold.  I am waiting to find out what the family plan is.  Most likely, Andy will drive the car back to Portland and my boys will meet me here with my truck and then we will drive to Colorado.   I will  pickup the RV when I come back this way.  Time will tell !

Yesterday we decided to take a day trip to Lowman, Idaho to play in Kirkham Hot Springs ! The trip was about an hour or so drive and was about 60 degrees with overcast skies.  Typical northwest weather !

I would like to raft this river !

Hot waterfall !
My weekly shower... if I needed it or not !  Glad it was hot this time !
Hot springs... fresh and clear..no sulfur smell.. next to a roaring river

On the way back it started to rain and snow...yes I said "snow" !  Yucky. We did see about 100 head of elk along side the road and in the mountain pastures.

We saw this traffic sign.  Of course I think of wild game, as in animals!   Not Andy ! She thinks of something completely different.



This is what popped in her head...  Sometimes I  wonder if she is all there !  How strange is this (she) !  You tell me !  I am not kidding or teasing...this is what she really thought when she saw that sign ! LOL  Just got to love her !

Run game pieces run ...look out shoe and hat..car almost hit you !  HUH !

Tonight we are having Michelle and Pete, Andy's daughter and her man honey...lol, over for dinner...Andy is real excited !  They are wonderful people and enjoy them very much.  Thursday night we went over to their place for dinner. It was yummy !  Last night we went and looked at their new house they are getting....very nice.  Afterwards, we went out for pizza.  Finally, I had pizza !

No comments:

Post a Comment