Sunday, May 13, 2012

Back in Portland, Oregon now !

We are now back in Portland, Oregon now after 5 months of being on the road. It will be a transition I am sure as it was when we left on this adventure. We are excited to be home but looking forward to the day when we head south again next year.

Our route we traveled
We have seen and done so much!  It is hard to believe all what we have done. It was great to see family !

Dossey Family
Larry and Ernie...bros !
Rick and Sandy - My sister and brother
Eileen is such a kick in the pants..love ya
My brothers and sisters before the cruise in Florida
The Bombachs.. need I say more !
My son Brent and his buddy Greyson
Chow time on the Cruise
Andy and the cousins...such hotties !
Mike and Teri my cousins...Love ya !
Michelle and Pete
We have also met some wonderful and nice people during our travels and hope to see them next year.  We plan on staying in touch throughout the year.  The wild crew from Fort Hauchuca, Arizona

Larry and Marilyn from Oregon
Andy and Dee from Montana

Dale and June - they are Fulltimers
Our ATV guides...so much fun !
We met Donna and Chuck while we were staying at the Air Force base there in Tucson, Arizona. Hopefully see them too again next year.

Donna and Chuck - Fulltimers ! Retired Air Force..I am so sorry ! LOL !

So what did it cost to take this 5 month adventure.  I can only put on this blog what Andy will let me!  lol For some of you that know me, I would put every penny we spent but Andy believes that information is too personal.  So here is what I can share...lol

The average month costs were;

Motorhome Fuel        $420.00

Lodging/ RV Parks    $640.00

Car Fuel                    $153.00

RV Maintenance       $79.00

Propane                     $24.00

Grand total                $1316.00

Keep in mind we did stay mostly and military bases which saved us a few bucks.  We also stayed about 2  weeks average which saved a lot of bucks.  This is by no means what we spent. This is just the basics.  Not counting food / entertainment and many other things.

I would like to thank all the our family and friends that have followed this little blog.  We have had over 6000 visitors from over 50 countries world wide.  This blog is not over yet though !  We will continue to update as we travel.


No comments:

Post a Comment