Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I am a Grandfather of twins !

Shame shame on Larry and Marilyn... you gave this to me and it had twins today and now I am stuck !  Guess what ? I want "Bird Support" and you are now both  "God Grandparents" !  Payback coming !  Hope you guys made it back to Bend, Oregon safe and sound!



We had a nice day at the Colossal Caves.  We took a picnic basket and made it a day trip The cave is always 72 degrees and "VERY CAVE LIKE"


Hey Martin Sicard...you have been here I see !!  What a legend you are!  lol








Andy had no idea I was doing this. She kept saying "why am I doing this" ?  I just said wait a minute...move your hand to the right a bit...now smile !  I am to blame Barbara and Otto, the buck stops here with me..lol,  I kill me !

Bad Girl..what would your parents say...oh, you say it's not you !

Busted girlfriend !!!
This is where we had a nice picnic lunch and met another couple from Oregon....dang, they are everywhere down here...dah wonder why ?

Very peaceful and in the middle of nowhere
Andy saw this and reminded her of Tammy .  She was looking for a poking stick too !
We had to say goodbye to Chuck and Donna today.  They are on there way to San Diego by way of Yuma, Arizona.  Wonder if they ever did stop at Gila Bend Air Force Base to get that stamp.   Well... did ya ? Thanks for the tips, your company and wonderful "Happy Hour".  Will see you guys again !  Keep in touch !!!



Today it was 89 degrees and sunny.  Had to turn on both air conditioners. I have gotten used to this very quickly.

We met up with Dee and Andy whom we met at Fort Hauchuca a few weeks ago.  They are staying here at the Air Force base too !  Tomorrow, we are all off to the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum.  Everyone says it is a must see...so we are off to "see".  Suppose to be 92 degrees...YES !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment