Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Fort Huachuca and Kartchners Caverns, Arizona

We are still at Fort Huachuca, Arizona and have been checking out the area and relaxing. This is a very nice place ! We will be here until Sunday the 8th of April 2012.  Have meet some real nice people here and enjoying their company very much.  Our Next stop is at Davis-Monthan Air force Base in Tucson, Arizona.  Andy just told me there will be an Air Show there...hope we get a spot !

Last night, around 10 pm, my neighbor softly knock on the RV door and wanted to show me some wild pigs.  Well their not really pigs,  I can't remember what their called.  I guess, I will have to ask him again. Will keep you posted.  All I know, they are noisy, aggressive and hairy. It was very interesting.  Wish I could have seen them in the daylight !

Here are a few pictures of our backyard and the wildlife !

The first "Roadrunner" I have ever seen. I thought they were bigger !  Well, they are bigger on the Cartoon !

Right by the RV
Roadrunner on the road !
Picture of my backyard..taken next to RV

Spring has arrived in the desert !




Old Fort Huachuca and the Museum


Calvary  Ohhh !  Always a Calvary man !





Here are pictures of the Kartchners Caverns.  We went on Throne Room tour...she wants to go back for the Dome tour.  She believes, she has been to a cavern before when she was very young but not quite sure... help here Barb and Otto.





No comments:

Post a Comment