Monday, March 26, 2012

Did we forget the Car ?

We are here in Fort Huachuca ...which is about 75 miles south of Tucson. Fort Huachuca is where the army has in Intel school.  Yea yea I know...funny !   I will take some pictures for you Steve Gates !

Before we left Coolidge Arizona we had to hook up the car, to the motorhome, outside of the RV Park because we would drag the back of the RV getting out of the park.  After I pulled out of our spot Andy jumped in the RV passenger seat.  Off we went on our adventure! Oh wait we forgot the car !  How can you forget the car...I guess we were too excited to find out what was down the road...or we have old timers disease ! Thank goodness we didn't go very far !

The drive down here was easy and pleasant. We plan on staying here for two weeks and then who knows ! This place is really nice and has everything you could need.  Today we will just hang out and get some stuff done.  Andy will be doing business stuff and I will work on my taxes...yuck !

Again, let me take this time to say "thank you" to all our family and friends for all your support and comments. We have followers from all over the world.  How this happens I really don't know.  I "think" it happens because people share on the Internet.  Either way, I find it very interesting and fun !

No comments:

Post a Comment