Saturday, December 10, 2011

House Is gone !


Everyone and everything is gone from the house!  It was harder than I thought it was going to be !  I kept finding a reason not to leave..The floor wasn't clean enough or check this room again...this went on for over 2 hours. I checked...re-check and then checked again.  Knowing that once I shut the door it would lock, the keys and the garage door openers are inside, and I would never have that home again. All the memories of family and friends.  All those Halloween parties... the list could go on forever ! Finally I knew I had to go...so I left !  I stopped at the gas station and got gas and then to ThriftWay knowing that I would never be there again.  I have lived in that house and have been going to those business for 7 years and now it's over !  Seven (7) years you might say "is not that long" but for me it is the longest I have lived in one house or in one area in my entire life. Another part of me is glad it is gone..no more stressing over the house..feels like I am free...able to do the things I have been wanting to do for over 10 years. So as I sit here I am sad and excited at the same time.  A new chapter begins !

No comments:

Post a Comment