Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas from Southern California !

We have been hanging in downtown LA, California since Friday afternoon. We stopped by where Andy lived  when she was a teenager.  She showed me where she had her first kiss..etc...like I really wanted to know this. :+)  I think she enjoyed seeing her old neighborhood very much !

We are currently staying at Ernie and Larry's places.  I really mean places..going back and forth cooking at one place and eating dinner ...carrying the dinner, to the other place.  Quite funny ! Having a blast!  Watched football yesterday at a sports bar in a tee shirt.  Today is sunny and 73 degrees.  I could get used to this real fast! Had a wonderful Christmas and dinner with Andy, Larry, Erie, and their good friend Ron !  Saw a real LA Lakers Championship Ring Ron was wearing..Ron is the director of marketing for the Lakers, so lucky for him, he gets the rings too..has six different championship rings from other years.


This is downtown LA.  We are staying in a loft apartment high above the city.  Fantastic views and they even have a patio and hot tubs on the roofs,,,how relaxing is that!



I just want to say, I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to a lot of close friends in Portland before I left ! You know who you are.  You have been a part of my life for many years!  I will see you in the late spring !  Have a wonderful Christmas and great year!  See you soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment