Saturday, January 7, 2012

Budget Debate ! How much does it cost ! What you think !

Andy and I have this debate..or discussion as you will !

I believe it is important to discuss money matters while on this adventure.  I would like to post here on the blog what we have spent money on... so readers can see what it is costing us.  Andy disagrees.  I know I have tried to find out for years what it would cost to do this adventure.  Very few blog sites displays this type of information.  If they do, it is old information or they are living on $800 a month.  Most sites say its takes what it takes...well that is not very helpful !   So what does it cost for an average person...that is what I hope to provide to people.  Well, if Andy lets me...lol

She believes its too personal and private.  I say it is information that people could use to assist them if they are thinking about doing something like this.  I have always been open about stuff like this but Andy hasn't. I guess most people aren't so willing, as I, to discuss this type of stuff.  My friends do say,  "You don't have a filter" !  lol

I would really like to here from my family and friends or anyone reading this.  I tried to get her to agree on your overall opinion but she is not buying it.  Not saying you will agree with me...lol    You can post comments on here or Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment