Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Many Faces of the San Diego Zoo !

Went to San Diego Zoo today. The temperature was 79 degrees with sunny skies !  Here are a few faces !  I think they represent a few people I know... What you think..and why ?  All in good fun !!!

                                           Adam Barsegian
                                           Jeff Dossey
                                           Amy Alcala
                                           Stevie Gates
                                          Mike Converse
                                           Sheila Odom
                                           Brent Barsegian
                                          Sheila Barsegian - Matriarch of family !
                                           Otto Bombach
                                           Preston Barsegian
                                           You tell me !
                                           Alex Barsegian
                                           Christine Dossey
                                           Larry Bombach

Here is the biggest "Scary Cat" in the zoo...elevation challenged !  lol


Other faces of the zoo.







Tonight sunset !  Daily routine with a glass of our favorite beverage !

I spend a lot of time on this blog...I just wish I knew people were reading and enjoying it.  If there is something you want me to do here ...please let me know !

Sis, No pictures of the cats today.  They all were sleeping and hiding...maybe next time kiddo !

No comments:

Post a Comment