Monday, January 30, 2012

Old Town San Diego California

Ernie and Larry came down to spend the weekend.  We had such a good time.  Yesterday we decided we would go to Old Town San Diego and enjoy the sunshine and the warm temperatures.  I can't believe it is January and 77 degrees outside!  This is the first time in my life that I have enjoyed this type of weather in January.  The guys rented a spot right on the beach here at Camp Pendleton.

Three Amigos or Three Stooges

What a Flamer

Him too !

Hot !

Stud Muffin !

MY OH MY !

Now that's sexy !

No Filter !  No I am not drunk !  Least have an excuse !







Last night we hung around and played a few card games.  We played 31 and Spoons. Larry is so fast at Spoons and Ernie is clearly handicapped..lol  At least there were no fights and nothing ended up broken !  Andy was still awake at 10pm..wow !  Now that's something in it's self !  lol

Today Ernie wants to go check out the Main Post area. He was in the Army years ago so he might be surprised to see how things have changed.  I think that is why he wants to go.

Update on my licence plate picture collecting project.  I have all states expect 10.  Not bad for just doing this for about 10 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment