Sunday, January 29, 2012

Is this really a military base and what's up with the Bombachs !

                 Sometimes I have to remind myself this is a Military base.  Who would have thought !
                             Hey ! They have a  full Marina here with "boats" too..!  lol



     What are the Bombach's doing ?  Hanging out ...cooking and drinking wine.  Nothing new here folks !  Otto and Barbara they are having a good time.  They are safe and doing great but they  "your children" are driving me Crazy !!! lol


                                                 Larry messing with Ernie as always

                                              Big sis and little bro and of course "Epi"


Oh..look at Ernie...smile your getting your picture taken !

 Epi sharing some of the Bombach's wine...shhh !   Don't tell them or he would become bacon !
Having a great time with Ernie and Larry on the beach !

In two weeks from today we will be in the Bahamas!  Cant wait to see my sisters and brothers!  We will have a great time . I really can't wait to see Brent...this is the first time he and I have gone on a vacation since he became an adult.  

No comments:

Post a Comment