Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Just another day here in San Diego, California !

We didn't do much today but hang around the RV Resort.  Andy did have me do some domesticated chores. She had me die her hair...she just had to get the grey out !  I told her "don't hold me responsible if it doesn't turn out correct.  I guess it was fine I am still breathing and alive.   I was thinking since she had to get the grey out then maybe I should.  Of course she said no...as she always does.  Maybe she wants me to look my age to keep the young babes away.  I will have to think about that a bit.  I am leaning towards " Just for Men" hair die....why not !  LOL

Then she had me sewing the curtains together...how did she ever get me to do that!  I guess she has her ways.  Women always have a way to get us to do those things... don't they guys.  Tomorrow I will put my foot down and say "no more"..lol

Tomorrow or Thursday Andy will be going to visit her BFF, I do believe.  A whole day to lay around ...watch tv..and burp and fart.  I guess I could always do those things because she can't hear...but then again she can sure smell..ha ha ..I kill me !

We are making the final plans for our trip to Vegas with the Jeff & Christine and then onto the cruise.  Can't wait to see my sister, bother and of course my in-laws...which I think are my other sister and brother!   Very excited to see my son Brent...yes, you too Grey. Wish Adam could have joined us too.





Again Andy and I went out to watch the sunset this evening...little chilly but nice!

Would like to give a shout out to my old co-workers at St Vincent and Tuality.  I do miss you guys and will be back.  I might even decide to work a shift ! "Might" !

No comments:

Post a Comment