Monday, January 23, 2012

Trip to Vegas !

We just got back from Vegas, NV last night. Had a wonderful time with Jeff and Christine.

On the way to Vegas we stopped and had out first "IN and Out" burger. It was good but it sure didn't live up to all the talk.  I don't think we will be talking about how great they are!  When we got to Vegas the wind was  blowing...so glad we weren't driving the RV...we would have been blown off the road.



The hotel we stayed at that Jeff and Christine recommended was outstanding. The room was a big as our RV.   Heck, I think the bathroom alone was as big..lol !  Andy was so happy to be able to use all the toilet paper she wanted !   In a RV you have to be a little careful about how much of that stuff you use because it clogs the toilet drain so fast.   Seems like I am getting out the "drain cleaner outer" daily. I guess that is my job and I don't know how that happened !  I think Andy enjoyed the soak she had in the bathtub too.

The Celine Show was fabulous!  We had great seats too!  Thank you Andy!!!   Caesar's Palace is so dang big .  I don't know how people don't get lost.  Well, maybe they do!

At the hotel we gambled and had a great time !  If you play slots... you just have to play Andy's Favorite.  It's called "Wizard of Oz".  The Dossey's turned us on to that game !   Should have seen her when she won over a hundred bucks. Very entertaining !!  For you that know her, she is not a big gambler...20 bucks is a lot to play with !! lol  We walked away from Vegas winners!






Christine, Jeff and I went to play bingo when Andy went upstairs to take a nap.  Jeff and Christine never played bingo before so we thought " why not".  Christine "almost" won a few times...but we walked out a few bucks down but experienced Bingo players.  NOT !




I have decided to collect pictures of car licenses plates from all 50 states.  Jeff and Christine went out the the hotel parking garage and boy did they help me get some pictures of different state plates.  Yea I know...why in the heck are you do that!   My answer is..."Because I Can"  so there!

I want to thank Christine and Jeff for spending their time with us.  We had a wonderful time!





We are back at Camp Pendleton now...it's raining again !  This is the second time we have seen rain since we left Portland, Oregon back on the 15th of December.  It's suppose to be in the 70's starting tomorrow for the next 10 days or so.  We have a few errands to do today and tomorrow and then get ready for the Cruise in about 2 weeks.

Talking about the cruise...we booked an excursion in the Bahamas the other day.  Its called Aquaventure!   Some of you that are going on the cruise with us might want to check out the video at www.atlantis.com/thingstodo/waterpark.aspx   I would copy and paste that web address here but I don't know how.  It looks like a blast...check it out!

Andy just said she wanted to make soup or stew tonight.  Then she decided against it because she didn't want to go out into this weather...boy is she spoiled!  LOL !!  It looks exactly like Portland but a bit warmer !


Can you guess what this is a picture of ?  Mystery Photo !

No comments:

Post a Comment